Sunday, December 13, 2009

Unit 5

I have learned lots of new and interesting thing this semester and I am looking forward for next semester. I have learned in this semester a lot of things going on all around the world, I have learned about nationalism, urbanization, and many other things that I never thought I would really understand. Something I can do now that I could not do back in august was make a blog. I learned that I really comprehend things when I learn them in a more hands on way or new way then when I am just reading from a book. One thing that would have helped me this semester would have been not procrastinating, I would like to over come this and this also frustrated me a lot.


Urbanization

Guns, Germs, and steel




1 comment:

  1. A very successful finished product, Eric! I'm glad you followed through with completing it, and in this instance, you DID overcome the procrastination to a great extent! Just some minor typos throughout, but with really solid content. Thanks for making the effort, and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete